Wednesday, October 14, 2009

On the Bandwagon...

Why, hello there!

It's been a while since I've wandered into the Blogosphere. I believe my last Xanga post consisted of trivial rantings of a hormonal teenager and planning what mischief my friends and I had in store for the weekend. Alas, I've reached another transition in my life and feel that I must, again, share my experiences with the world.

In the five months I have:
  1. Graduated from college
  2. Taught a six week long math class to 7th and 8th graders (my first long term class), in addition to a gazillion other one week long classes.
  3. Got accepted into Graduate School
  4. Got a job as a Graduate Teaching Assistant for the College of Education
  5. Got a job as a tutor at Sylvan Learning Center
And oh,

I got married.

Summer and the last few months have literally been a blur of wedding planning, lesson planning, teaching, working out, hanging out, eating, dancing, presents, copious thank-you notes, working, studying, and sleeping. Chad and I love married life... although it takes a little getting used to having some other human being in your personal space 24/7. (I mean who puts open food UNCOVERED in the fridge?? You think an engineer would be smarter than that!) But all-in-all, these past few months have been unquestionably the happiest months of my life. Not only am I married to the love of my life, but I get to call my best friend my husband.

Alright, enough of the mushy stuff. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone's life with a much more sophisticated blogging platform :)

Gosh, I just love Google. But we'll save that love affair for another day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    Welcome, welcome! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog and I'm already a follower of yours! :-) We've been blogging for months so you have lots of catching up to do!!! Can't wait to see more posts from Casablanca (or is that Casa Banka?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gorgeous! What a cute blog- I'm so glad you joined up! Can't wait to hear all about your exciting life. Miss you tons- I better be seeing you over Christmas break!
    -Rach

    ReplyDelete