Thursday, July 8, 2010

*Tap, tap, tap* Is this thing on?

Hi Friends:

Firstly, I apologize for my prolonged absence.  Much like Madam Coffeyhouse, I was clearly misguided when I thought summer meant oodles of free time.  Quite the contrary.  I wrapped a whirlwind 4 week course focused on curriculum theory and development.  Our instructor squeezed in a full 16-weeks worth of material into those hectic 4 weeks.  Needless to say, I learned a lot but that's about all I did for the month of June.  I hope to finish my other two graduate courses this month and defend sometime in August.

Secondly, I gain access to my classroom in 5 days. I have no clue where to start... so I'm reading The First Days of School by Harry and Rosemary Wong to get some inspiration. Very excited to start contributing to society by shaping the minds of our future!

Thirdly, my brother, niece and two nephews are coming up to Wichita this weekend to visit :) I have NO clue where they're all going to sleep (bathtub maybe?) but we'll make it work.  After my first attempt at making homemade whole-wheat pizza dough, I think I'm going to try it again... but this time with kid-friendly white dough.  I'm excited to have them create their own pizza flavors! I might be bold and make a pesto, chicken, sundried tomato pizza. Very different from my staple pepperoni.  Then I'll make some scrumptious sloppy joes and oven fries for Saturday night and depending upon how ambitious I am, I may make homemade cinnamon rolls for Sunday morning.  With all of this cooking and hosting, what are Chad and I going to have tonight for dinner? Hamburger Helper... because that's how we roll.

Until we meet again...

2 comments:

  1. hey there! great update and welcome back from a fellow blog slacker. seriously, where is the time?! i, too, am attempting to read the first days of school- along with a couple other clasroom discipline books. i'm already up to 20 kids right now so i figure that's something i need to be sure to have a handle on. have fun with the hamburger helper and the nieces/nephews in town! i love hosting, but lots of work. talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben Tara Omar, şu anda Belarus'ta yaşıyorum. Şu anda Dört çocuklu bir dulum ve dünya salgını nedeniyle mali bir durumda kaldım ve faturalarımı yeniden finanse etmem ve ödemem gerekiyordu. Hem özel hem de kurumsal çeşitli kredi firmalarından kredi almayı denedim ama asla başarılı olamadım ve çoğu banka kredimi reddetti. Ama Allah'ın izniyle, herhangi bir projeyi %2 oranında finanse etmeye istekli bir grup yatırımcıyla çalışan bir kredi memuru ile Tanrı'nın adamı tanıştırıldım Bay Benjamin Lee bana 150.000,00 USD kredi verdi ve Bugün bir işletme sahibiyim ve çocuklarım şu anda iyi durumdalar, eğer herhangi bir firma ile temasa geçmeniz gerekiyorsa, stres olmadan kredi, kredi kontrolü yok, sadece %2 faiz oranı ve daha iyi geri ödeme planları ve programı ile ortak imza yok, lütfen Bayan Benjamin Lee ile iletişime geçin (247officedept@gmail.com). Bunu yaptığımı bilmiyor ama şimdi çok mutluyum ve insanlara onun hakkında daha fazla bilgi vermeye karar verdim ve ayrıca Tanrı'nın onu daha çok kutsamasını istiyorum. Onunla whats-App : + 1-989-394-3740 aracılığıyla iletişime geçebilirsiniz. .

    ReplyDelete